1. This is a photo I took while I was trying out the "Golden hour" for the first time! Can I just say that I LOVE the golden hour!
2. I love this photo of my daughter. She is always running so it was nice to capture her standing still for a brief moment!
3. I live in Minnesota, so getting a good Halloween picture on Halloween is almost impossible. The kids are always bundled in winter coats by then. I was hoping the sun would have been out for this one but you've gotta make do with what you have!
4. I rarely use my camera in doors because my house has terrible lighting and my camera doesn't have the best ISO performance. However, I couldn't resist this sweet father-daughter moment!
5. I just got a new lens last week, a Tokina 100mm 2.8 macro. I wanted to take it out try some portraits with it. I love the bokeh I get with it compared to my only other lens, a 35mm!